Saturday 1 February 2014

Friday Shopping Spree

My local Hobbycraft had a clearance of Warhammer products.  I couldn't help myself and purchased a few things.  I was pleased to get The Lord of Rings rule book which normally cost £40, which in my opinion is overpriced in first place.  They also had the Temple of Skull scenery at £12 which I'm still comtemplating whether to get or not. There were couple of battalion sets for Imperial Guards, Tau and Tyranids at £45, but didn't really interest me. 

All in all very happy!

2 comments:

  1. Nice one, I look forward to seeing them come together. Your wood effect has come up great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Theren. Thanks for the kind comment. It may be a while for me to assemble these. I'm currently constructing my Skaven army. Also being new to the hobby scene painting the Doom Wheel is taking long than I expected just because I'm learning techniques and how colour works. Though following blogs like yours certainly helps a lot.

    ReplyDelete