Monday 21 April 2014

Darklands: First Edition II Kickstarter Mierce Miniatures



I just backed my first kickstarter project from Mierce Miniatures.  This is a fantasy skirmish game set in a alternative history.  The models produced from Mierce are fantastic, the best in the market in my opinion.  Mierce have done a great job in sourcing the exceptional sculptors to bring their characters to life.  They have Stephane Simon on the project who I'm a big fan of. 

I've already purchased a couple of models when I was at Salute 2014, so I'm excited to see these new concept designs brought to 3D. 

This is their 3rd Kickstarter project which will end in a couple days' time. If you enjoy fantastic sculpted models don't hesitate to pledge, you won't regret it!  Follow the link to the Kickstarter page.


https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mierceminiatures/darklands-first-edition-ii


No comments:

Post a Comment